Sunday, August 9, 2009

My G-Dogsitting Vacation






















Am I having fun yet? You betcha! As soon as I got here yesterday, it seems that another client was added to my hair coloring schedule. Tammy decided to finish up her birthday present. I was supposed to color her hair as part of her birthday hair cut, but Annette, the hair dresser, cautioned against it. Yesterday, we carefully went against her advice, and Tammy is smiling, because her hair didn't come out green or purple. Susan got her hair done in anticipation of their trip to Ohio to see Fred and Norma, hence my g-dog-sitting gig. Bob and Rose (bottom right) came over to say "goodbye" before they leave for Casa Grande for a while. Tuxedo T(rouble). Loftus (top left) is getting groomed tomorrow at 9 while I run my errands. I'll have to take an "after" picture. The picture of the crest and the rose are just some fooling around with the camera.

No comments: