Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Adventures






















I arrived in Bushnell last Thursday. Great sunset. This place is really nice. I haven't tried out the pool yet, but there is a wonderful room full of jigsaw puzzles! I'm right next door to a Walmart that I can walk to. Now that's dangerous. On Friday Carman and I ventured up the highway to find lunch, and we got a great dinner in a really cute place. It would have been better if it hadn't been pouring. Saturday, it wasn't raining, but it was rather cool, Sunday we went to Clearwater; it wasn't real warm, but it wasn't raining. Another picture of a bird. They just beg to have their pictures taken. Clearwater Beach and Crabby Bill's where we had lunch. On Monday, we went to the Webster Flea Market, and got some great veggies, a good lunch, and plenty of exercise. Yesterday was cleaning day: seeing how much dog hair a sweeper can handle. Today promises to be warm and partly cloudy. Time to check out Walmart again.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hey! Glad u r having fun. Isn't that Webster flea market cool? And my sister lives in Clearwater. I love the Clearwater beach.
Miss you.

Camille Carnell Pronovost said...

Hi Dolly, Ed & I had planned to have a booth at the Webster flea market last Monday but didn't go because of the predicted rain. We should be there next Monday if you plan to visit again.