Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reunions



     On Sunday the 17th, Lane met me at the RV park in Christmas, and we went to Rudolph's for breakfast. It was so much fun hearing about what Lane has been doing since he left T or C. He seems very happy and has great plans for his future. Rudolph's full of local memorabilia and nicely decorated. Their food is great also. On Monday I left for Ft. Myer's. The traffic got a little crazy toward the end and Garmina got lost. I had to pull into a Walmart parking lot in rush hour traffic and called the park to get better directions. The park is gorgeous. I wish I could stay longer. The manager insisted on parking me perfectly straight, and he even let Marshall help him drive. On Tuesday, Sandy picked me up and took me to Snug Harbar for my birthday lunch. Then we went to her condo and a little shopping mall adjacent to her condo. The picture of the pool is from her 6th floor apartment. The weather was a little cool and breezy, but nice and sunny. Most people still ran around in shorts and bathing suits. Yesterday, I walked to a shopping center and got my nails down and then went back this morning to get a hair cut. It isn't as good as Annette does, but it's OK. There is also a Winn-Dixie close by and I now have my own card to get a discount on my wine. Very important move! The wind is blowing, but it's warm. Carman will be arriving around four, and Linda will be at Sandy's on Saturday. Plans are being made for a great celebration.

No comments: