Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blogless?

I got an email from my sister Diane today, and she informed me that I am virtually blogless. Well, since I've never heard of that, I asked her if there was a pill I could take. I guess what she meant was that I  needed to update my blog.

I've been spending a lot of time at the pool, because our weather has been so gorgeous. Last Saturday was Pioneer Days and they  had a parade through downtown Wellton. Our RV park, aptly named Pioneer, won first prize in the float contest.
This is a picture of a group of my friends who attended the parade.

This is Sweet Thing, a little lhasa who shivered through the whole parade even though he had a sweater on.

This is another adventuresome dog who likes motorcycles.

I guess I'm just a sucker for animal photos. Tomorrow being Valentine's Day, a bunch of us crazies are getting together for Happy Hour at the local bar. I'm sure I can get a few pictures that will make me an outlaw, or at least, unpopular for a short time.

No comments: