Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rain, rain, go away!

I've been here at Conneaut on Lake Erie for three weeks tomorrow. Most of the time it has been raining; however, I did manage to get pictures on the good days. During one of the storms, lightening apparently struck this tree in the neighborhood.


Actually the crazy weather afforded me some interesting photo ops. I was lucky to catch this wave.


These guys are having a meeting or maybe they're contemplating lunch. This is a wildlife refuge along the shoreline close to the marina.



I'm a sucker for seagulls, and it was a perfect day for them to play or exercise.


Mike and I went to the Wine and Walleye Festival in Ashtabula last weekend. The day was gorgeous, so I took a lot of pictures. This is the inlet to the harbor.



This is the drawbridge on the way into downtown where the festival was held.



I just had to get one of these wine cork candle holders. The vendors stretched for two blocks with all sorts of crafts and foods.



I've been trying to get some good pictures of Mike and Toni's Schnauzers, Diego and Jester, but, so far, I haven't been too successful. My window of opportunity is closing, so I better get busy.

No comments: