Friday, November 20, 2009

On The Road At Last







Here it is Friday morning, and I left on Wednesday about 11 am. Loading the coach took a lot longer than I anticipated. My neighbors Bill and Cheryl were such a big help. When I got on 380 just east of San Antonio, we had a two hour delay for a missile over White Sands, so it was dark when I got to Roswell. The owners at Trailer Village RV Park were very accomodating, and I learned how to set up in the dark. Yeah! The disappointing thing about the trip to Roswell was that I didn't get the pictures that I had expected. The trees had faded their colors and even lost a lot of leaves. Yesterday, on the way here to Big Spring was a total Kodak moment, but I didn't take the time to capture all the pump jacks and cotton. I did take pictures while we were stopped for the road block and some here at the WhipIn RV Park. I promise to do better.

No comments: