Sunday, November 22, 2009

Showers




Time to update! I left Weatherford at a little before 7 yesterday morning and landed here in Vicksburg a little after 3 in the afternoon. I got a really nice RV park and ended up staying today also. I'm only a little over 300 miles from Pensacola, and I thought I'd go down to the river, but it was so cold and damp, I huddled inside and read. The only time I ventured out was when nature called the dogs.
On the trip here, I did get a picture of the windmills and cotton fields even without the benefit of sunshine. Boy, am I spoiled! Tux was up to some mischief while I was driving. Notice the box of kleenex shredded on the floor! Just like kids: when it's quiet, you know they're up to no good.
I'm really looking forward to getting settled at the beach and perhaps some sunshine.

No comments: