Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow?!

     Well, unless you're hiding under your bed, you know that yesterday there was snow in the air or on the ground in 49 of the 50 states. My in-law's in Pensacola or nearby had snow. Here in the Bushnell area, we had torential rain and chilly temperatures. Carman and I braved it to find a really cute place to have lunch in Lake Panasoffkee which is only about 6 miles north of here. Sandy's Kracker Shack was the name of the restaurant, but the name of the resort is Werda-Hecamiat. That reminded me of our teacher's group at T or C Middle School. We were named the Heckawee's: if you're in T or C, where in the heck are we? We had an excellent fish dinner for $8, and it will take me two more days to eat what I brought home. We plan to go back and take pictures when we get some Kodak weather. The average temperature for this time of the year is 71, and I can't wait for that to happen. It better hurry up! The boys, Marshall and Tux, have been so good during this confinement. They seem to know that they are doing our business during opportune moments, and need to hurry up. See us sleep butt to butt on our couch! I've got to find the race on TV today, otherwise, I may have to bother Carman.

No comments: