Monday, April 26, 2010

Yuma and westward

     After a stop at the Walmart in Casa Grande, I made it all the way to Foothills RV Resort in Yuma. We’ve stayed at this place many times and also enjoyed a drink or two at Mickey B’s. The next day, I traveled on to Rio Bend RV Park just outside El Centro. This was another one of our favorite stops. I soaked up some rays at the pool there during my two day stay. I do believe my tan has stabilized.  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

      I think I’ve visited more RV resorts with golf courses than Carman has played in the past few months. On Saturday I drove up to Caliente Springs RV Resort outside of Desert Palm Springs and stayed for eight days while Ginny Nyland and I toured the whole area. What a fantastic tour guide she was. This a picture of the view from my RV spot. It’s the mountain that we took the tram up on Thursday evening.

The first place we went on Sunday was to the College of the Desert flea market. It was just like Yuma and Webster. Ginny was smart enough to wear a hat that day. Unfortunately, I didn’t. I did buy some showy thong sandals and other trinkets.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Stay tuned for more pictures and adventures!

1 comment:

Camille Carnell Pronovost said...

Glad you're having fun and adventures..I am traveling vicariously now through you! Be safe!