Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Less than a month at home

 

I took a lot of pictures of the sunrises on my early morning walks.

October 002

October 007

October 017

And one sunset.

I wanted to make the dogs movie stars, so I asked them to pose wearing my sunglasses.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Of course, they had human help.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Susie bought me a  new wall decoration which fit perfectly in the livingroom. One of those “for whatever reason” gifts. I love little surprises.

October 013

After dinner at The Club, we checked out the Inn to see what was happening. Mo and Eddie posed for a really great picture. We’re all glad to see Eddie looking almost like his old self after his recent stroke. Thank God you can’t slow some people down.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then DJ, my favorite bartender because he stocks my White Merlot, decided to get a picture of us local crazies.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

On Sunday, I left for my winter vacation in Arizona. Stay tuned for more road adventures.

No comments: