Thursday, December 29, 2011

Soaking Up the Sun

I would like to back-track a bit to my adventures at Bosque del Apache. I found these pictures on my Olympus. I used both cameras plus my cell phone on that trip. This is a sunset picture.


I call this photo the "Ghost Bushes", because the flash picked up the bushes in the foreground.


Another eerie shot!


Brock and I laughed so hard at the way the birds looked when they were getting ready to land.


I had a great Christmas Eve at Norma and Quinten's meeting his sister and renewing friendships from last year. Norma delights in entertaining and the food was outstanding. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera.

I went to the Arizona Market a couple of weeks ago and got these two yard art thingyies. Yea, spell check says that's not a word. Too bad.



On my walk this morning, this crow was yelling at me, so I took his picture.


There are some beautiful homes out here where I walk; however, I think these people need to recycle this particular piece of yard art. Notice the hole and cracks in the donkey. Oh well, it makes it more interesting.


So we added about a week's worth of rain to the desert about ten days ago and this is what we got. In some areas, it almost looks like someone planted grass.


So tomorrow morning, I'm off to Chandler to spend the New Year's celebration with Tammy and Bob. Who knows what pictures I'll capture on that adventure. Happy New Year to all!

No comments: