Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Xavier del Bac

The story behind these photos is that one of my photography groups decided to do a shoot of Xavier del Bac at sunset. As you can see, all of the photos except the last one was done before sunset. I saw a lot of opportunities with the light and clouds, so I took advantage.











I have a lot of shots like the one below, but this one is special, because it's straight from the camera, absolutely no enhancements. It had been raining all day and I was worried that it wouldn't clear in time for the shoot. I have more of the rain on the city to the north and east of where we are just before sunset. That's what I get for taking so many pictures; it takes me a while to sort through them and decide which ones I feel are good enough for public consumption.



Postscript: I live less than a mile from this landmark.

No comments: