Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm Back

So, I've been viewing other blogs and everyone knows that there are a lot out there. Originally, my main focus was to let my children know where I was in my travels. Now that I've settled down this past year except for day trips and occasional long trips, I've been very lazy. I've been taking pictures left and right and making new friends without benefit of sharing. Shame on me. I plan to remedy that. By the same token, I plan to speak my mind from day to day about various things and maybe not show any pictures. I love Facebook because I can keep up with family, particularly my sister's family and my late husband's, but everything else is so in your Face. It's the good with the bad, and I know I have the option to modify what I see, but lazy must be my new modus operondi. Other things that are happening are that my motor home and Tracker are up for sale, plus the house in Elephant Butte. Tomorrow I'm taking another friend to the Desert Museum, because he's never been and I have lots of visitor passes. Plus it's a really great place. At this time of the year, you have to go early morning. Our temps are already heading into the triple digits.


Well, I guess I couldn't post without at least one picture. This is my friend Patrick Moore who recently visited me from Truth or Consequences. This is the top of Kitt Peak, an observatory west of Tucson. I had never been there. The scenery was truly incredible. Unfortunately, the telescopes that were on our tour were not working that day. Great pics and fun anyway.

No comments: