Sunday, July 6, 2008


I LOVE this blogging thing. I'm learning so much when I take the time to get into it. I just finished reading a cute book by Fern Michaels that I think I read before, but it has consumed my whole day. I've had ants on my kitchen counter for the past two days, but I sprinkled it with Comet and I think they're gone. They were even in my hot pad shelf: stupid ants, there's nothing to eat there. I've been looking at other people's blogs to know how to do mine. It seems most people use it for an outlet for their business, only on a more personal scale and talk about their lives and families. I guess this has replaced scrubbing floors from when I was raising kids. This a really cool picture of "Squawk" our ballooning friends special shapes balloon taken at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta about 2003. My husband and I sponsored these ballooners at our Elephant Butte Regatta for 10 years and all of our family got to ride in their balloons. What a great time!

No comments: