Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rain

I love it. It means I don't have to worry about watering, but the down side is the weeds. I don't intend to get rid of them before I leave for PA. Unless Marty and Sue weed while I'm gone, I'll have a monumental task in September. I have so much to do to get ready for my trip to my 50th high school reunion, but I seem frozen with things whirling through my head and lists to be made. I talked to cousin Bernie Thursday and he is anxious for my visit. I talked to Diane the same night and I warn everyone that I have a DOG. It doesn't seem to phase anyone. Bernie could only talk about our cousin Bill Grebosky and how he was going to come meet me. I am thrilled. The Grebosky side of the family is mystery and intrigue to me. Last year when I was there, it was for genaology purposes and I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted. I did stir up a few people. I'm in charge of setting up a meeting of the Schultz and Petricini cousins, so I'd better get in gear.

No comments: