Sunday, August 10, 2008




Well, here we are in Guymon, OK. We achieved our first scheduled stop. Marshall has been the perfect companion. We take our potty breaks together and when I pour water for him to drink, he drinks it. I still haven't manage to make him lick his chops, so he doesn't get water all over the place. We are staying at a Comfort Inn. The other places didn't want Marshall, and they were so crummy, I didn't think humans should stay there. I had dinner at a mediocre Chinese buffet. Ugh! The pictures are from our first stop west of Mountainair. I'm afraid that this trip is going to be the same as my others as far as picture-taking is concerned. When I see something I want to snap, I can't find a place to stop, and when I do stop, the opportunity is gone. I guess I'm going have to teach Marshall to operate the camera. The kids are going to be upset because I can't call them tonight. I have no cell phone service. They'll just have to check the blog. My bluetooth didn't work either, because my ear piece needed charging. Tomorrow should be better.

No comments: