Thursday, September 4, 2008

I forgot to mention the really great dinner I had Tuesday at Beef O'Brady's in LaGrange, Ky. It was a black and bleu burger with 2 onion rings and lettuce and tomatoe on a toasted bun. Very tasty. Yesterday was wild and crazy. I went through a monsoon outside of Louisville. It was terribly puckering. On 65 south, a young woman going north crossed the grass median in front of 3 semi's and me and ended up on our right bank. I'll never forget the look on her face. I guess angels were watching over us. Then there were the two fat ladies stuffing their faces in the left lane going under the speed limit. I'm surprised one of the truckers didn't try to run them off the road. I'll be leaving Jackson, TN hopefully not running into too many storms. I've been watching the weather channel trying to get a heads-up on the storms. My experience from yesterday is too fresh in my mind. There are a lot of hurricane survivors at this motel. When we get out of this rain, I hope to take some more pictures.

No comments: