Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Weather







What a change two days make! It's in the low 70's with a very slight breeze. We fed all of the plants and bushes today and tried to go for a walk. I know the neighbor that I ran into almost wet his pants watching me get tangled up in the two leashes. This afternoon I tried to renew my state park pass, but was told that it was good until the end of month. So we promptly displayed it and went to the park down by the river. I didn't have any leashes with me, and I was too afraid that the dogs would jump in the river. That was the first place that Noah headed. I wanted to get some pictures of them, but finally gave up and herded them back to the car. In today's post, I have included a picture of Noah in typical Lhasa pose: his tongue out. Then I took some pictures of my rose garden from inside my office. I missed a good one of Mr. Quail this afternoon. I live in a Kodak moment. I forgot to add that my scrapbooking buddy and I spend one or two afternoons a week turning our brains to mush as we try to figure out Elements 7. The picture shows how smart she is: moving me from one background to another. Don't believe anything you see in pictures these days.

No comments: