Friday, April 17, 2009

New Addition











Well, yesterday was the day. I finally got Noah, the little black and white Lhasa, that had been turned in to Desert Haven. He and Marshall have been having a lot of fun converting the livingroom into a race track. I went to Doc Cardwell's this morning and got Noah's tag with my phone number on it, and then we went to Walmart to get some new doggie toys. Oh, I also gave Noah a bath this morning. I expected him to be a lot dirtier, but still it was a good idea since he jumped up on the bed and slept with me last night. I gave him Chubs' old bed and he does know how to use it, but Marshall got jealous of Noah using his pillow and he went and sat in it. What a funny sight! It looked like an adult sitting in a baby's bath tub.




I've been struggling with Elements 7 most of the afternoon. Nancy is coming over tomorrow afternoon and we're going to "play" with it.




It's only 57 degrees outside and it's snowing in norther NM. So much for global warming. Well, at least the rain and snow will be good for the lake.

No comments: