Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Toys

april 16 045

Did I get lucky or what? I found the toad of my dreams parked in front of old Blue Waters a couple Saturdays ago. It’s an ‘04 Chevy Tracker 4 wheel drive. Yesterday Charlie installed the tow package, and I’m good to go RVing in style. I haven’t let the boys in it yet. It just means I’ll have to clean dog fur out of two vehicles.

april 16 044

april 16 046

april 16 053

It looks like Tux’s caught in the middle of a yawn. Reba came over one day last week and we cleaned the screens and windows on the house. Hopefully, on Thursday we’ll do the ones on the RV, and then all I lack is a good wash and wax job. I’ll probably also need three new batteries before I leave. Such is the joys of toys!

In the meantime, I’m working with old photos and digital scrapbooking projects. When I can’t stand that, I actually clean house and water bushes and flowers. Sometime this week, if I hold my mouth just right, Darwin might come over and install my new cooler. Good thing it hasn’t been unbearable. I’d really like him to get it up, so I can park the Tracker in the garage.

No comments: