Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crater Range and Ajo

I must apologize for telling everyone that there was lava rock on the road near Organ Pipe. My mistake! What I was remembering was Crater Range a little north of Ajo. My pictures aren't that good, because it was the wrong time of day. Maybe this picture will give the feeling of craters on the moon?


Next to flowers, I think dead trees are a photographer's favorite.

Old habits die hard. I found a fresh survey marker and had to take a picture.

The Ajo Heights RV Park was very clean and well-run. This a garden/horseshoe area with lots of trees and cactus. The birds were singing, but I didn't get any pictures, just the two unoccupied birdhouses and a rustic wagon.



The wind was blowing one day, so I toured downtown and took some pictures of Immaculate Conception Church. I couldn't resist the architecture and the bright blue sky.



No comments: