Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Keeping Busy

I went to Albuquerque for Easter weekend visiting the family. Before I left, I went for my walk around the neighborhood. This is the yucca after the bud opened.


This belongs to the neighbor around the corner. The sky was as compelling as the bud.


This bunny wouldn't run off, so I took his picture.


The cactus flowers are blooming in everyone's yard. This is one example without boring you with all my pictures.


The red solo cup was sighted headed for a big empty lot, but got stuck under this bush until the next big wind comes this afternoon.


Easter afternoon, Tammy, Bob, Sky and I took a stroll through the bosque. The cottonwood trees are budding. These are good examples of the terrain.



I can't help it; I love to take pictures of dead trees. A lot of us camera hounds do.


This little guy was sunning himself. I figured his claim to fame is his big claws.


Thank God for Mother Nature. She does good work.


This was one of Sue and Marty's tulips. Tuxedo and Marshall loved the soft grass in the backyard. Marshall wouldn't pose, but here are Tux and Parker.



One of these days I'll get back to travel pictures.

No comments: