Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Last Trip to Alagadones

Last Wednesday, my friend June and I went to Mexico to pick up her new glasses. I did some shopping and got some metal art for the patio and some new earrings. We had a great lunch at El Paraiso, and enjoyed the band and atmosphere. I found some more goodies that I thought I might buy, but couldn't afford that day.

After that, it was time to head back to the good old USA, but it takes a looong time for them to let you in: an hour and a half standing in line in the sun. I felt faint and just ran to the head of the  line and asked to be next. I guess my pale face must have scared everyone, so they let me right through. After I walked to the parking lot, I was feeling a little better, but June still brought her car around and picked me up. Wow! I've decided I can get some of the goodies that I was thinking about buying there from my amigo in Hatch. Here's a picture of the rickshaw you can hire for $5. In the heat I think it's worth it.

No comments: